Do No Harm by Gregg Luke

Do No Harm

by Gregg Luke

I really liked Do No Harm. It's different than what I normally read, but I like to step out of the full romance genre once in a while to see how others include it in their stories. Gregg Luke did well. But he shined in the intrigue and tense settings departments. Right off the bat in the first paragraph I was hooked wondering what was happening to this poor girl. It was a great read and I'd recommend it to others for a face paced drama with just a hint of romance spliced in. Well done. Of course, if there had been a full romance (clean, etc.), I would have added another star. :) ~Ellise ( )
  ElliseWeaver | Apr 19, 2013 |
  ElliseWeaver | Apr 19, 2013 |

Paul Randall needs to start over, and Crescent Cove looks like the ideal place for the for the widowed pharmacist to begin again. But soon after purchasing the charming drugstore, Paul discovers it will be anything but business as usual in his new locale. Although Crescent Cove seems prosperous, there is something about it that feels dangerous.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,423,585 books! | Top bar: Always visible