The Last Musketeer by Jason

The Last Musketeer

by Jason

I was intrigued enough by Jason’s Athos in America, his collection of shorts, to start reading his back catalog. I am not even remotely disappointed: Martians, duels, strong women, romance, space travel, and much much more. The Last Musketeer may be terse in page size, but it packs a wallop of a story. This is storytelling done right, to the point, entertaining, good character development, and not in the least superfluous in the art. I love how stark and monochromatic the art feels, which does not detect from the story but actually enhances it.

This is highly recommended. ( )
  byshieldmaiden | Jan 17, 2017 |
Hilarious and depressing at the same time, great story. ( )
  LJMax | Aug 21, 2015 |

Is there a place for an aging musketeer in today's world? That is the question a down-on-his-luck, unemployed Athos has been asking himself for years--centuries, in fact--until one fateful day, laser blasts from outer space rain down on Earth and our hero finds himself embroiled in one final battle--with the fate of humanity hanging in the balance.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,158,492 books! | Top bar: Always visible