Grave Markings by Michael Arnzen

Grave Markings

by Michael Arnzen

One of the smartest stories I've ever read! This book takes you deep into the world of tattoos and holds you there--in suspense--througout. I felt that the characters were well defined, and the story rich in depth. Hell, I actually wanted to get a tattoo after reading it! I didn't, but it was tempting. The inside world of that craft is amazing and Mike really brings it to the front.

I am a big fan of his horror shorts and poetry, but I hope Mike graces us with another meaty novel like this one (and Play Dead). ( )
1 vote bookking | Jun 12, 2008 |

The 20th Anniversary Edition of this award-winning 1994 horror novel includes bonus "tattoo" stories, articles related to the history of the title, and a secret weblink to an online media scrapbook. See also +Grave Markings+
psychopath of art
i color my brain in ink
your death comes to me
(bookking)

Michael Arnzen is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,172,609 books! | Top bar: Always visible