Night of the Living Dummy by R. L. Stine

Night of the Living Dummy

by R. L. Stine

this is a great book for children who love to read mystery, horror, and thrilling books. It was okay for me i prefer to read other books but it was a bit entertaining. I hesitated reading the book because I don't like reading scary stories, reading through it it was not that scary. I remember growing up watching the show, but the episodes were a bit different than the book.

Lindy found a dummy in the dumpster and names it slappy, they found out that all the bad things that were happening it was sloppy they end up getting rid of slappy but not really killed. ( )
  zmercado | Apr 23, 2018 |
Having read one of the sequels, I was highly confused throughout this whole story, but I cannot say more without giving the ending away. ( )
  bookwyrmm | Mar 27, 2018 |
Read it with my children. They really liked it. I thought it was fun to read. ( )
  EdenSteffey | Mar 14, 2018 |
Piccoli brividi
  Liz_Chase | Jul 15, 2017 |
I recommend 8/10 year old boys.#Goosebumps ( )
  patrickbrown7 | Mar 8, 2017 |

AR 3.7, 3 Pts

The author of Welcome to the Dead House and Stay Out of the Basement thrills readers with the story of a ventriloquist's dummy with a mind of its own.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:35 -0400)

Lindy finds a ventriloquist's dummy and has fun learning to make him move and talk. Kris is jealous, and decides to get a dummy of her own. Then nasty evil things begin to happen. No way can a dummy be causing all the trouble. Or is there?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,432,347 books! | Top bar: Always visible