New Worlds, New Civilizations by Michael Jan…

New Worlds, New Civilizations

by Michael Jan Friedman

Other authors: Thom Ang (Illustrator), Dru Blair (Illustrator), Doug Drexler (Illustrator), Tim Earls (Illustrator), Phil Hale (Illustrator)14 more, Gary Halsey (Illustrator), Sonia J. Hillios (Illustrator), Brian Horton (Illustrator), Alan Kobayashi (Illustrator), Paul Lee (Illustrator), Dave McKean (Illustrator), John Mueller (Illustrator), Jon J Muth (Illustrator), George Pratt (Illustrator), Greg Spalenka (Illustrator), Jamie Tolagson (Illustrator), John VanFleet (Illustrator), James Wang (Illustrator), Kent Williams (Illustrator)

Series: Star Trek (1999.11)

78None231,362 (3.2)4

Tolagson, JamieIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
VanFleet, JohnIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Wang, JamesIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Williams, KentIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

.".".to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations...""

Join us now as we set off on our own journey. Hear your footseps ring out on the decks of a Borg ship, stand beside Klingon warriors as they welcome home their hero and new chancellor, feel the heat of the deadly firestorms of Bersalis III. You can travel the walkways of Starbase 11, experience the "reality" of the Q Continuum, and breathe the desert air of Vulcan. In "New Worlds, New Civilizations," you can be the one "to boldly go."

For more than three decades, viewers have enjoyed only fleeting glimpses of the myriad worlds imagined by the creators of "Star Trek(R)," alien vistas and astonishing societies captured only for a few tantalizing seconds on-screen. With Michael Jan Friedman as your guide, and aided by a remarkable collection of talented artists, now you can embark on a visual odyssey through "Star Trek'"s unique galaxy of new worlds and new civilizations.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:38 -0400)

"...to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations..." That is the mission statement of Starfleet, the declaration taken to heart by every starship captain, a mandate that has carried us across countless frontiers. It has uncovered our eyes, expanded our understanding, enlightened our lives. It has opened the door of discovery to all of the citizens of the Federation. And in turn we, ourselves, have been discovered. Join us now as we set off on our own journey. Hear your footseps ring out on the decks of a Borg ship, stand beside Klingon warriors as they welcome home their hero and new chancellor, feel the heat of the deadly firestorms of Bersalis III. You can travel the walkways of Starbase 11, experience the "reality" of the Q Continuum, and breathe the desert air of Vulcan. In New Worlds, New Civilizations, you can be the one to boldly go. For more than three decades, viewers have enjoyed only fleeting glimpses of the myriad worlds imagined by the creators of Star Trek, alien vistas and astonishing societies captured only for a few tantalizing seconds on-screen. With Michael Jan Friedman as your guide, and aided by a remarkable collection of talented artists, now you can embark on a visual odyssey through Star Trek's unique galaxy of new worlds and new civilizations.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,423,939 books! | Top bar: Always visible