Where angels walk by Joan Wester Anderson

Where angels walk (edition 1993)

by Joan Wester Anderson

Member:Courtney_Anne
Title:Where angels walk
Authors:Joan Wester Anderson
Info:New York : Ballantine Books, c1993.

Where Angels Walk by Joan Wester Anderson

True stories of heavenly visitors. A very sweet, inspiring book with unbelievable stories of celestial visits. Very though provoking, especially in view of my sister Mary's death on 9/18/02. ( )
  camplakejewel | Oct 29, 2013 |
If you believe in angels, then you will rejoice in this thrilling collection of stories attesting to angelic intervention in human affairs. If you do not believe, you may find yourself wavering as you read true stories of intervention. This exhilarating book offers overwhelming evidence that heavenly beings are very much with us — combating evil, bringing news, warning of danger, consoling us in our suffering. It may even help you remember a time in our own life when an angel walked beside you.
1 vote ComPassFriendsLeb | Apr 1, 2007 |

If you believe in angels, then you will rejoice in this thrilling collection of stories attesting to angelic intervention in human affairs. If you do not believe, you may find yourself wavering as you read true stories of intervention. This exhilarating book offers overwhelming evidence that heavenly beings are very much with us -- combating evil, bringing news, warning of danger, consoling us in our suffering. It may even help you remember a time in our own life when an angel walked beside you.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:17 -0400)

Cover subtitle: True stories of heavenly visitors.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,346,297 books! | Top bar: Always visible