The Art of Listening Prayer by Seth Barnes

The Art of Listening Prayer

by Seth Barnes

14None994,628 (2)3

No reviews

This interactive devotional is for the person who isn't satisfied with a dry faith. If you're dying to hear God's voice, the good news is that you can! Jesus is the door, and He has opened Himself up to you.

A personal relationship with God. What does it really mean? If God loves His people, couldn't it be that He desires to speak one-on-one with us? If so, wouldn't our first priority be to learn how to hear from Him?

It's one of the most important questions of our lives. Yet many of us settle for a one-way, humdrum monologue, in which we do all the talking and give God no time to speak back.

Explore what it means to experience prayer that really is two-way. Using the Bible as a foundation, you can go way beyond theory and grow in the practice of listening prayer. This devotional will help you do it.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:08 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,176,509 books! | Top bar: Always visible