Dragonborn (Love Spell) by Jade Lee

Dragonborn (Love Spell) (edition 2008)

by Jade Lee

Member:sidhevicious
Title:Dragonborn (Love Spell)
Authors:Jade Lee
Info:Love Spell (2008), Mass Market Paperback, 354 pages
Collections:Your library, To read
Tags:TBR, Paranormal Romance

Dragonborn by Jade Lee

This was more of a fantasy story with some sex thrown in than a love story. I finished it, but didn't have any problems putting it down, which is too bad as I just LOVE dragons. If you're looking for a love story with a good plot and dragons, try Kiss of Fire by Deborah Cooke.

Kiril knows dragons are evil. He should, as he works for the evil dragon-bonded emperor (the same one who killed Kiril's entire family). Kiril is the most feared dragon-hunter in the kingdom and now there's only one egg left for him to find and dispose of.

Dragons are good. Natiya knows because she is carrying the last egg, a Queen dragon. She has eluded capture all these years, but time is growing short and her dragon is about to hatch.

I guess I didn't enjoy this book because of all the conflicting thoughts and actions. Kiril doesn't like to kill but he does. The emperor killed his family, yet Kiril kills the only things that might be able to depose the emperor.

Natiya can't make up her mind about Kiril, dragons, or even the emperor. She has several TSTL moments and I really didn't feel for her throughout the book. I didn't feel a connection (other than good sex) between her and Kiril and both hid hurtful secrets. Anyway, I'm sure there's a vast audience for this, but I wouldn't have shelved it in romance. ( )
1 vote jjmachshev | Mar 25, 2008 |
Not really a romance novel in the strictest sense, much more fantasy-sci fi. Very little of the elements that make up romance novels - flirting, courting, wooing, mental and physical connection between the characters. ( )
1 vote Brendelicious | Feb 27, 2008 |

Jade Leeprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
York, JudyCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 108,525,338 books! | Top bar: Always visible