The Sermon on the Mount (Lifeguide Bible…

The Sermon on the Mount (Lifeguide Bible Studies)

by John Stott

This is one of the Lifeguide Bible Studies, which is generally a good small group study series. My former Sunday School class liked the Lifeguide format and consequently used many of the guides. So I have first-hand experience, in an actual classroom setting, using many of the books in this series.

I say all that to say this: This particular guide is the best, in my opinion, in this series. There are a couple of reasons for that. Some of the questions in these guides tend to be more subjectively focused on how you might feel about a particular passage or statement. The questions in this guide are more objectively focused on the actual text. The other reason is because the guide closely follows Stott's full-length book on this passage, which is also excellent (but that's another review).

All of that makes this a much better than average small group study guide.

Copied from my Amazon.com review:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R6Y47DBOIIGZS/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm ( )
  blw777 | Oct 25, 2016 |
13 studies of the greatest sermon ever preached, exploring what it means to seek first the Kingdom - in our relationships, values, ambitions, finances and commitment to God.
  RubislawLibrary | Dec 6, 2013 |
13 studies of the greatest sermon ever preached, exploring what it means to seek first the Kingdom - in our relationships, values, ambitions, finances & commitment to God.
  Rubislaw | Aug 13, 2013 |

These 13 lessons on the Sermon on the Mount, the greatest sermon ever preached, are part of LifeGuide, a Bible study guide series which seeks to provide solid biblical content and to raise thought-provoking issues in an easy-to-lead format.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:59:59 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,243,673 books! | Top bar: Always visible