Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Measure for Measure (Signet Classics) (edition 1998)
Measure for Measure by William Shakespeare
Is contained in
Has the adaptation
Has as a study
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743484908, Mass Market Paperback)Folger Shakespeare Library
The world's leading center for Shakespeare studies
• Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
• Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
• Scene-by-scene plot summaries
• A key to famous lines and phrases
• An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
• An essay by leading Shakespeare scholar, Christy Desmet, providing a modern perspective on the play
• Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:02:08 -0400)
Features a duke who is so anxious about the decline in the moral quality of his subjects' lives that he temporarily removes himself from the government of his city-state and deputizes a member of his administration.
(summary from another edition)
4 editions of this book were published by Audible.com.
An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.