Take the Reins by Jessica Burkhart

Take the Reins (edition 2009)

by Jessica Burkhart

1196101,247 (3.84)5
Member:MFeil
Title:Take the Reins
Authors:Jessica Burkhart
Info:Aladdin (2009), Edition: Original, Kindle Edition, 259 pages
Collections:Chapter Book
Rating:***
Tags:horses, friendship, girls, new school, equestrian

Take the Reins by Jessica Burkhart

I have to say that normally I would love any horse book but this series was just way to much 'he loves her' and 'I love him but he also loves me.' I just couldn't take it. So yay, I would recommend this to you if you love a book with loads of drama and lovey-dovey action, which clearly I don't. ( )
  JaFi14 | Mar 5, 2015 |
This is one of my fav books I would say this is a grat book for children This is also a great book for young teens to keep them happy ....BEST BOOK ( )
  aleshawesterhout | Feb 27, 2013 |
What a great read for a fifth grader! The themes of camaraderie and rivalry are especially prevalent in this book, and important at this age. This book does not serve my goal of finding gender neutral books, but most young girls would probably love this book! ( )
  MFeil | Dec 3, 2012 |
When Sasha Silver and her horse, Charm move to a different horse academy (Canterwood Crest) they meet's the "trio". On there first practice the trio makes Sasha mess up. ( )
  Hannah2171 | Oct 30, 2012 |
When Sasha Silver and her horse Charm arrives at the Canterwood Crest Academy, Sasha knows that she has something big coming for her at this elite school. The academy is not exactly opening their arms to Sasha especiall the "trio". One group of girls at Canterwood Crest riding academy are use to always being number and when Sasha shows her skills the "trio" always fight back! Sasha is determined to show everyone that she belongs at Canterwood. Will Sasha make the advance riding team? Or will she fail her first semester? ( )
  emmyd | Oct 10, 2010 |

When Sasha Silver and her horse, Charm, arrive on the campus of the elite Canterwood Crest Academy, Sasha knows that she's in trouble. She's not exactly welcomed with open arms. One group of girls in particular is used to being the best, the brightest, and the prettiest on the team, and when Sasha shows her skills in the arena, the girls' claws come out. Sasha is determined to prove that she belongs at Canterwood. Will she rise to the occasion and make the advanced riding team by the end of her first semester? Or will the pressure send Sasha packing?… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 97,928,087 books! | Top bar: Always visible