The Revolution: A Manifesto by Ron Paul

The Revolution: A Manifesto (edition 2009)

by Ron Paul

Member:MadAlchemist
Title:The Revolution: A Manifesto
Authors:Ron Paul
Info:Grand Central Publishing (2009), Paperback, 208 pages

The Revolution: A Manifesto by Ron Paul

English (20)  Dutch (1)  All languages (21)
Whether or not one agrees with Ron Paul's positions in politics, this book is an important read. His arguments are sound and the text is less of a campaign promoting siren song than it is an entreaty to restore common sense to the American people. I found it informative as well as full of hope for a future that would not involve the doomsday predictions so often lauded in the fear mongering news. ( )
  Lepophagus | Jun 14, 2018 |
Ron Paul's philosophy/politics has always interested me, in that I side somewhat.... SOMEWHAT.... with the libertarian movement. There is a air amount I disagree with, or just know is downright wrong (some of the economics) or implausible for our new current climate.

We will never get back to 1780 and have a government that has nothing to go off of but the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Despite how much Ron Paul WANTS that; that'll never happen. No matter what. So it's not feasible or plausible to really assume it could happen (though Paul does).

I think he has a lot of RIGHT things going for his ideology, despite some of the flaws in it. This should still be a read for many people looking into getting into the various political views ("flavors") that we currently have in our climate. ( )
  BenKline | Nov 3, 2017 |
This book is poorly sourced and I disagree with nearly everything Ron Paul says, but I am interested in knowing what this man thinks so I will continue reading. ( )
  estherfm | Dec 7, 2015 |
Finally! Someone who makes sense about politics, our economy and the role of the United States in the world. But I fear that we will only do something when reality comes crashing in on us. ( )
1 vote KirkLowery | Mar 4, 2014 |
Review forthcoming. ( )
  publiusdb | Aug 22, 2013 |

This Much Is True: You Have Been Lied To.

The government is expanding.
Taxes are increasing.
More senseless wars are being planned.
Inflation is ballooning.
Our basic freedoms are disappearing.
The Founding Fathers didn't want any of this. In fact, they said so quite clearly in the Constitution of the United States of America. Unfortunately, that beautiful, ingenious, and revolutionary document is being ignored more and more in Washington. If we are to enjoy peace, freedom, and prosperity once again, we absolutely must return to the principles upon which America was founded. But finally, there is hope . . .

In THE REVOLUTION, Texas congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul has exposed the core truths behind everything threatening America, from the real reasons behind the collapse of the dollar and the looming financial crisis, to terrorism and the loss of our precious civil liberties. In this book, Ron Paul provides answers to questions that few even dare to ask.

Despite a media blackout, this septuagenarian physician-turned-congressman sparked a movement that has attracted a legion of young, dedicated, enthusiastic supporters . . . a phenomenon that has amazed veteran political observers and made more than one political rival envious. Candidates across America are already running as "Ron Paul Republicans."

"Dr. Paul cured my apathy," says a popular campaign sign. THE REVOLUTION may cure yours as well.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:37 -0400)

"Congressman Ron Paul (TX-R)--presidential candidate, popular ideologue, debate favorite, and creator of one of the largest grassroots campaigns in history--sets forth his revolutionary manifesto and challenges America to make the tough changes needed to survive."--Provided by the publisher.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,098,143 books! | Top bar: Always visible