Faefever: The Fever Series by Karen Marie…

Faefever: The Fever Series (edition 2009)

by Karen Marie Moning

Collections:Kindle, Your library
Rating:*****
Tags:urban fantasy, Kindle, e-book, fae

Faefever by Karen Marie Moning

English (91)  Italian (1)  All languages (92)
Mac learns more about what she's dealing with but also learns that she's addicted to the fae flesh. Still no idea 'what' Barrons is but V'Lane gives her some respite from the horrors she continues to find out about.

There's lots of possibilities in the next book, not knowing how long the series is intended to take us. It is definitely a different world then the Meredith Gentry fae world. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
Dark/light the the fight continues. Fae ugly and beautiful, sexual to extremes, are coming out of Fairy. Barons is more of a mystery, evil or not ? He confuses Mac more, and she wants him, tension builds. Mac meets up with her "kind" and is disipointed. A sexy Scotsman enters to story and complicates it. The walls come down, darkness falls through the city, death. Mac is alone, no V'lane, Baron only darkness, and she is scared and taken.
I felt like I was driving 70 mph and hit a brick wall the way this book ended. Everything bad was happening then "crash" the next page was blank !!!! All her books do this but this one was the worst. I have to wait for the next release to release my breath. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
I have to admit I had read the first two books in the series and then sort of lot track of it from there. I got distracted by a different series. Now that I've picked this book up I wonder why I got distracted to begin with this book grabbed and kept my attention from the first chapter. I didn't want to put this book down. This was a great book and made me look forward to the rest of the series. ( )
  tianicolle | Jan 27, 2016 |
  tianicolle | Jan 27, 2016 |
2.5 stars. I think I've read enough of this series. It doesn't seem to be for me anymore. It's not developing fast enough for me. ( )
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
“And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.”
—T. S. Eliot,The Waste Land
“Do not go gentle into that good night . . .
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.”
—Dylan Thomas
This one's for the Moning Maniacs -- the best fans any writer ever had.
I keep expecting to wake up and find it was all a bad dream.
I'd die for him.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0440244390, Mass Market Paperback)

New York Times bestseller

He calls me his Queen of the Night. I’d die for him. I’d kill for him, too.

When MacKayla Lane receives a page torn from her dead sister’s journal, she is stunned by Alina’s desperate words. And now MacKayla knows that her sister’s killer is close. But evil is closer. And suddenly the sidhe-seer is on the hunt: For answers. For revenge. And for an ancient book of dark magic so evil that it corrupts anyone who touches it.

Mac’s quest for the Sinsar Dubh takes her into the mean, shapeshifting streets of Dublin, with a suspicious cop on her tail. Forced into a dangerous triangle of alliance with V’lane, a lethal Fae prince, and Jericho Barrons, a man of deadly secrets, Mac is soon locked in a battle for her body, mind, and soul.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:06:49 -0400)

He calls me his Queen of the Night. I'd die for him. I'd kill for him, too. When MacKayla Lane receives a torn page from her dead sister's journal, she is stunned by Alina's desperate words. And now MacKayla knows that her sister's killer is close. But evil is closer. And suddenly the sidhe-seer is on the hunt: For answers. For revenge.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,113,107 books! | Top bar: Always visible