The Camp-Out Mystery (The Boxcar Children,…

The Camp-Out Mystery (The Boxcar Children, No. 27) (1992)

by Gertrude Chandler Warner

The camp-out mystery by Gertrude Chandler Warner
First time reading this author and looking forward to it because I am always looking for new books for my grandson to read.
Alden children are on their camping trip with their grandfather. Love hearing how they prepare for the trip-as they are packing the car.
They get mixed signals from others as they shop for food and check into the camp site. They wonder why not a lot of people are there and discover a lot of different reasons: noise, bats, missing things.
Lots of mysteries for the children to solve...medical emergency and love how everyone works together, everybody has their own jobs to do. What I like about listening to this book is you hear all the sounds as they happen, doors squeaking open, bags getting packed, etc
  jbarr5 | Nov 28, 2018 |

Gertrude Chandler Warnerprimary authorall editionscalculated
Tang, CharlesIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

While on a camping trip with their grandfather, the Alden children try to find out about the loud music and missing food that threatens to scare away other campers.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,327,254 books! | Top bar: Always visible