Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Favourite Books (60)
Recommended Brit Lit (78)
Plays I Like (3)
17th Century (4)
Folio Society (571)
Ambleside Books (148)
Books tagged favorites (339)
Best Horror Books (105)
Unread books (1,039)
Is contained in
Is retold in
Has the adaptation
Is abridged in
Is parodied in
Was inspired by
Has as a study
Has as a supplement
Has as a commentary on the text
Has as a student's study guide
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743477103, Mass Market Paperback)Each edition includes:
• Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
• Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
• Scene-by-scene plot summaries
• A key to famous lines and phrases
• An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
• An essay by an outstanding scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
• Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Susan Snyder
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs. For more information, visit www.folger.edu.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:55:29 -0400)
Presents Shakespeare's drama about a man who kills the king of Scotland in order to claim the throne for himself, and includes explanatory notes, plot summaries, a key to notable lines and phrases, and other reference information.
Eleven editions of this book were published by Audible.com.
Three editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.
An edition of this book was published by Yale University Press.
An edition of this book was published by Sourcebooks MediaFusion.
An edition of this book was published by Urban Romantics.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.