Dynamic Figure Drawing by Burne Hogarth

Dynamic Figure Drawing

by Burne Hogarth

English (3)  Portuguese (1)  All (4)
Browsed at Heather's. Neat geometric approach to body construction.
  aneel | May 11, 2007 |
I love Burne Hogarth's drawing style. His Tarzan was one of the first graphic novels I read. He first made me see the connection between comic book art and classical figure drawing. ( )
  nillacat | Sep 3, 2006 |
All Burne Hogarth's art books are fantastic but this one is nothing less than a landmark in the field of art education. This book, along with Dynamic Anatomy are at the top of every 'get this book to learn human figure ' list. Really if you have a serious interest in drawing the human figure and it's a choice between this book and a days food ,starve yourself, I'm serious this book is that important. ( )
  b_bankhead | Jun 30, 2006 |

Introduces the author's system of figure drawing, discussing how to capture a variety of poses, actions, and gestures without a model.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,495,080 books! | Top bar: Always visible