Married Lovers by Jackie Collins

Married Lovers

by Jackie Collins

Jackie Collins is my closet passion. Her books are easy reads and a nice break from real life. This one did not disappoint. ( )
  SenoraG163 | Sep 10, 2011 |
Jackie Collins' usual sexy, steamy, scandulous reads.

Back Cover Blurb:
Cameron Paradise, a stunning twenty-four-year-old personal trainer, flees Hawaii and her abusive husband and makes her way to L.A. Tall, blond, with a body to die for, it doesn't take Cameron long to find a job at an exclusive private fitness club where she encounters LA's most important players. She has plans to open her own studio, and while every man she meets comes on to her, she is more focused on saving money and working hard than getting caught up in wild parties and recreational drugs.
Until she meets Ryan Lambert, an extremely successful movie producer. Ryan has never cheated on his demanding Hollywood Princess wife, but when he meets Cameron, all bets are off..... ( )
  mazda502001 | Apr 1, 2011 |
Wow- this book came around and smacked me in the face! Such a trashy novel but I couldn't seem to put it down. I fell in love with all the characters and their overdone drama. The story seems to move by at a great pace and then you hit the end and it's all a clusterf***. I do wish the ending would have had a little more to it, I felt cheated. Other than the ending it proved to be an excellent, dare I say love, story. There are quite a few major characters but if your half human you will fall for the star, Cameron Paradise and her life story. She's a strong and independent woman (cliche, I know). ( )
  beckylynn | Jul 13, 2010 |
If I were an English major, I'd probably have my degree rescinded when I say that I also really enjoyed the book....Sure it's formulaic - impossibly gorgeous and brilliant heroine, sleazy Hollywood types, and a bad guy eventually come together in a suspenseful climax - but I get completely into it. ( )
  ennie | Dec 14, 2008 |

Three high-powered Hollywood couples, two hot affairs, one underage Russian ex-hooker, a passionate murder—and the players’ lives are changed forever.

Cameron Paradise, a stunningly beautiful twenty-four-year-old personal trainer, flees Hawaii and her champion-surfer husband, Gregg, in the middle of one of his abusive tirades and makes her way to L.A. Tall, blond, with a body to die for, it doesn’t take Cameron long to find a job at an exclusive private fitness club where she encounters LA's most important players. She has plans to open her own studio one day, and while every man she meets comes on to her, she is more focused on saving money and working hard than getting caught up in the L.A. scene of wild parties and recreational drugs.

Until she meets Ryan Lambert, an extremely successful independent movie producer. Ryan is married to overly privileged Mandy Lambert, the daughter of Hamilton J. Heckerling, a Hollywood power-player son-of-a-bitch mogul. Ryan has never cheated on his demanding Hollywood Princess wife, but when he meets Cameron, all bets are off, especially since she’s seeing his best friend Don Verona, the devastatingly attractive talk-show host and legendary player.

In her latest sizzling blockbuster, internationally bestselling author Jackie Collins explores what happens when lust and desire collide with marriage and power—and the results lead to murder.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:05:59 -0400)

What happens when lust and desire collide with marriage and power--and the results lead to murder? Cameron Paradise, a stunningly beautiful twenty-four-year-old personal trainer, flees her abusive boyfriend in Australia and ends up in L.A. Cameron soon gets a job at a private fitness club where she encounters the city's most important players. She has plans to open her own studio, and while every man she meets comes on to her, she is focused on working hard and saving money to achieve her goal. Until she meets Ryan Lambert, that is. An extremely successful independent movie producer, he's married to overly privileged Mandy Lambert, the daughter of Hamilton J. Heckerling, a Hollywood power-player son-of-a-bitch mogul. Ryan has never cheated on his demanding Hollywood Princess wife, but when he meets Cameron, all bets are off.--From publisher description.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 137,358,120 books! | Top bar: Always visible