MARS AND VENUS IN THE BEDROOM- A GUIDE TO…

MARS AND VENUS IN THE BEDROOM- A GUIDE TO LASTING ROMANCE AND PASSION (original 1995; edition 1995)

by John Phd. Gray

Member:brendajanefrank
Title:MARS AND VENUS IN THE BEDROOM- A GUIDE TO LASTING ROMANCE AND PASSION
Authors:John Phd. Gray
Info:Harper Collins (1995), Edition: First, Hardcover
Tags:sexuality, nonfiction, romance

Mars and Venus in the Bedroom: A Guide to Lasting Romance and Passion by John Gray (1995)

Leuk om die typische verschillen te lezen. Niet altijd ben ik het 100% mee eens maar over het algemeen brengt dit boek wel een heleboel duidelijkheid in bepaalde zienswijzen. En bevestigd dat je niet de enige bent die er anders over denkt dan je partner ( )
  misty13 | Oct 15, 2015 |
Mars and Venus in the Bedroom by John Gray
Have liked the series and thought I'd just read all of them. Found it funny how a woman dresses what goes through the man's mind at the time.
Lot of helpful information that is easy to understand about how things are going and how you can make a difference.
  jbarr5 | Oct 22, 2014 |

With his #1 "New York Times" bestseller "Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus," John Gray, Ph.D. helped millions of couples develop loving, nurturing relationships. Now Gray examines the place in a relationship where communication is most needed and most often lacking: the bedroom. Read it with your partner and launch your love life into orbit!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:17 -0400)

Can passion last in a long-term, monogamous relationship? Can men and women understand, accept, and appreciate each other's differences in the bedroom? Yes, says Dr. John Gray, whose phenomenal #1 bestseller, Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus, showed millions of people how to communicate with the opposite sex and be sensitive to each other's different emotional needs. In this exciting new book, Dr. Gray explains how we can use advanced relationship skills to keep the fires of passion burning and achieve much greater intimacy. Romance can thrive when we accept that men and women have very different yet complementary emotional and physical needs. Dr. Gray shows us how we can make small but important adjustments in our attitudes, schedules, and techniques so that both partners are happy in the bedroom - and in the relationship.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,581,158 books! | Top bar: Always visible