Primal Needs by Susan Sizemore

Primal Needs (edition 2008)

by Susan Sizemore

Member:midge0214
Title:Primal Needs
Authors:Susan Sizemore
Info:Pocket Star (2008), Edition: ZZZ, Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Rating:***
Tags:paranormal, romance, contemporary, vampires, Prime Series

Primal Needs by Susan Sizemore

Changeling by Yasmine Galenorn (GrannyBeela)
    GrannyBeela: a good read in my opinion, she writes likes I believe she can see the things happen. With pizazz! Try this book and you may come back for more in this series

English (7)  Tagalog (1)  All languages (8)
I liked how there was a combined story of Sidonie and Tony. Not sure who's next on the story line but I'm sure it will be a fun read! ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
Amazon preorder,headless woman cover
  romsfuulynn | Apr 28, 2013 |
Sidone Wolf wanted to be with Joe Bleythin, however the powers that be don't want that. She had to erase his memory of them and it's hard to deal with, what's harder is when they have to work together. She remembers but all he remembers is attraction, and he doesn't understand why she's starting to move away from him.

I haven't read a lot of this series, but it's not a bad world creation and the characters are interesting. ( )
  wyvernfriend | Jan 10, 2012 |
This book was honestly far better than I was expecting. I picked it up expecting a romance novel with supernatural elements, and instead found a book about supernatural stuff with romance. Pleasant surprise. I was having trouble picturing how there could have been 6 other books about these characters first, but in looking at some of the other reviews, I see that these weren't main characters through the others, which explains it. Still not sure I am interested in reading any of the others, but I didn't hate it, and I wouldn't avoid them if they popped up. ( )
  shadowseer | Jun 5, 2010 |
Great story with lots of interesting characters. This book was a little more confusing than the last as it kept going back and forth between the past and present. I found it a bit disconcerting and harder to follow. I definitely enjoy the group of characters in this series, and would like to read more about them. ( )
  Camethyste | Feb 28, 2009 |

Sidonie Wolf never wanted the traditional life of a female vampire, but she must accept her duty to her kind, even if she's already given her heart to a werewolf she can never have. Erasing Joe Bleythin's memories of their blistering affair was necessary to keep him safe, but he sees her betrayal as unforgivable. So Sid's new assignment to work with Joe to track down supernatural terrorists is sheer torture. Joe can't believe his new role with an elite military team known as the Dark Angels has drawn him into an uneasy alliance with the woman who deceived him. Now, partnered with Sid on a dangerous mission, he'll discover just how deep desire can be -- and just how far he'll go to keep her.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 108,387,771 books! | Top bar: Always visible