85None242,945 (4.5)None
The Best Chicken Recipes offers 300 foolproof ideas for cooking chicken right - and making dinner interesting again. Whether you're looking for a never-fail recipe for Simple Roast Chicken, classics with a modern twist (Chicken Salad with Fennel, Lemon, and Parmesan or Braised Chicken with Leeks and Saffron), or something entirely new to incorporate into your repertoire (Chicken Tagine or Firecracker Chicken, anyone?), you'll find it all here. In addition, we offer recipes to fit just about any season, occasion, and lifestyle, all divided into easy-to-navigate chapters for easy reference. Our information-packed primer shows you how to take the guesswork out of knowing when a chicken is done and provides tips for boosting flavor, as well as detailed instructions for basic butchering and carving techniques. Whether you're entertaining a group or cooking for two, are health conscious or time-crunched - we've got you covered.--From publisher description.… (more)

No reviews
[T]op-form and absolutely terrific for anyone interested in cooking from recipes that always, always work.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,900,324 books! | Top bar: Always visible