Mystery of the Moss-Covered Mansion (Nancy…

Mystery of the Moss-Covered Mansion (Nancy Drew, Book 18) (original 1941; edition 1941)

by Carolyn Keene

Member:cydhig
Title:Mystery of the Moss-Covered Mansion (Nancy Drew, Book 18)
Authors:Carolyn Keene
Info:Grosset & Dunlap (1941), Edition: Revised, Hardcover, 192 pages

The Mystery at the Moss-Covered Mansion by Carolyn Keene (1941)

Elementary
  SteppLibrary | Mar 8, 2017 |
Sneaky. I thought I was going to read a story about the Moss Covered Mansion, instead I learned about the Kennedy Space Center, astronauts,... it was a wonderful mystery with twists and turns that I did not expect to occur. It was very inspiring. It made me want to read space books afterwards. ( )
  seki | Aug 27, 2012 |
This was one of my favorite Nancy Drew books, I remember the creepiness of the mansion and the wild animals and how determined Nancy was to get in there in spite of the creepiness. ( )
  Heather19 | Apr 1, 2009 |
A friend of Carson Drew’s has been arrested and charged with sending a truck loaded with explosive oranges into the Space Center complex at Cape Kennedy. Knowing that Mr. Billington could not possible be guilty of sabotage, Nancy and her father rush to defense of the accused man.
During the Drew’s investigation Nancy becomes suspicious of an old, spooky mansion. Behind a high, steel-mesh enclosure fierce African wild animals roam over the extensive grounds. Through a ruse the clever teen-age detective discovers the t something besides the training of wild animals is going on at the mysterious moss-covered mansion estate.
Many dangerous moments await Nancy before she proves Mr. Billington’s innocence and thwarts the plans of treacherous subversives bent on undermining the U.S. Space program ( )
  padame | Sep 20, 2007 |
The Drews' living room was in semidarkness as Nancy walked in.

Nancy Drew sets out to prove that her father's client was unjustly accused of trying to sabotage the United States space program.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,795,298 books! | Top bar: Always visible