The Magical Christmas Cat by Lora Leigh

The Magical Christmas Cat (edition 2008)

by Lora Leigh (Author)

4931936,912 (3.87)13
New York Times bestselling author Lora Leigh and top-selling authors Nalini Singh, Erin McCarthy and Linda Winstead Jones have a special gift for readers this year: never-before published Christmas stories featuring passionate romance, paranormal adventure and a distinctly alluring feline touch. With four new stories - including one featuring Lora Leigh's genetically altered Feline Breeds - this is a collection packed with more surprises than Christmas morning, and more chills than the snowiest winter night.… (more)
Member:soulfulldarkhunter
Title:The Magical Christmas Cat
Authors:Lora Leigh (Author)
Info:Berkley (2008), Edition: Berkley Sensation Trade Pbk. Ed, 384 pages

The Magical Christmas Cat (4-in-1) by Lora Leigh (Contributor)

Christmas Heat by Lora Leigh - 5
Another good Breed read

Christmas Bree by Erin McCarthy - 3
Couldn't buy into story ( )
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
I only read Singh's and McCarthy's stories.

Stroke of Enticement: 3.5 stars
Christmas Bree - 4/5 ( )
  mitabird | Jun 10, 2018 |
** Please note that this rating/review is only for Lora Leigh's "Christmas Heat" only.

Christmas Heat - Rated: 4 Stars

This one takes place near Sanctuary.

We have Haley a human librarian and Noble a breed. They have been friends, but both feel more for the other, yet they don’t show it. When Haley’s life is endangered Noble is going to protect her and confront his feelings.

It was a sweet, sexy, hot and entertaining Christmas Novella. I enjoyed watching these two finally come together after denying their feelings for each other.

angels_gp | Apr 26, 2018 |
I've only read the Breeds portion of this anthology yet. This story overlapped a bit of the last book. I like how it told the climatic scene from the previous book from these characters perspectives. The story was a bit rushed due to it being such a short novella, however I did like the characters and their story line. I was shocked to see Alaiya come back so soon and so violently, but it's nice to have some resolution there. I like how the Christmas season was woven into the story as well. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
I flashed through Nalini's story. A nice addition to the psy/changeling series. Lora's story was also suitably steamy as usual. I have the other two in the book to read tonight/tomorrow.

Finished the other two stories. Erin's was 'sweet' and definitely a shorty. Linda's was just a little too out there for me and couldn't really get in to it at all.

50/50 on the stories. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |

Leigh, LoraContributorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Jones, Linda WinsteadContributormain authorall editionsconfirmed
McCarthy, ErinContributormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Singh, NaliniContributormain authorall editionsconfirmed
For my early readers, all of you. For saying, Hey, this just doesn't work. Or, OMG this is working so great. For telling me when it's going wrong and when it's going right. Each book is a combined effort, a creation of my imagination, my early readers' imaginations, and all the hard work my editors put into it. You all make the difference. And I couldn't do it without you. ("Christmas Heat" / Lora Leigh)
Dear Santa Claus, I'm not sure I believe in you anymore, but I don't know who else to ask, so I hope you're not just imajinary like daddy says. ("Stroke of Enticement" / Nalini Singh)
Haley McQuire was hiding in Sanctuary's extensive, beautiful library the night of the pre-Thankgiving party. ("Christmas Heat" / Lora Leigh)
The Magical Christmas Cat is an anthology comprised of four short stories:

* "Stroke of Enticement" by Nalini Singh

* "Christmas Bree" by Erin McCarthy

* "Sweet Dreams" by Linda Winstead Jones

* "Christmas Heat" by Lora Leigh

Please do not combine any of the titles in the anthology with the single-title books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 157,308,810 books! | Top bar: Always visible