Rick Steves' Rome by Rick Steves

Rick Steves' Rome

by Rick Steves

Series: Rick Steves'

204581,380 (4.24)None

(Cut and pasted from my review of the Florence and Tuscany version)

I used this to plan our trip to Rome. If we missed anything, I don't know what it is! I found out about places I didn't know existed and learned how to skip a lot of lines. I personally enjoyed the guy's sense of humor also, but I can see how it wouldn't appeal to everyone. He's kind of corny, but I can be too. Anyway, highly recommended.
  JG_IntrovertedReader | Apr 3, 2013 |
As usual, Rick Steves gets right to the point, providing great travel tips, and straight forward reviews to the sights, places to stay, eat etc. of Rome. ( )
  Readermom68 | Apr 3, 2013 |
For my short trip, this was the best guide to Rome out of the ones I had. I liked its organization, style, and info. It saved me a lot of time by pointing out when to see places and how to go about things. I found everything I needed there. ( )
  Niecierpek | Jun 14, 2009 |
Packed with useful information. We have downloaded his Rome audio tours for free from iTunes to listen to as we tour sites. I feel very prepared for our trip. Read the whole book! ( )
  BoundTogetherForGood | Feb 1, 2009 |
A guide book which is well known in the US, less so in Australia. Written with the first time traveller in mind, it is packed with basic, useful information. ( )
  saliero | Feb 16, 2008 |

A series of self-guided tours around the city of Rome including the Vatican Museum and St. Peter's Basilica, and the ancient ruins.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,000,005 books! | Top bar: Always visible