The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks

The Wedding (2003)

by Nicholas Sparks

4,733661,432 (3.85)1 / 30

English (65)  German (1)  All languages (66)
Love, love, LOVE this book. It's the only book that made me cry. ( )
  DianaStout | Sep 20, 2018 |
A five star book in its own right, portions of 'The Wedding' held up stronger than the love story of Noah and Allie from 'The Notebook'. ( )
  JCLHeatherM | Jan 27, 2018 |
If you are a fan of romantic love stories, this is DEFINITELY for you. I knew there was a reason that I was somehow drawn to this book even after going through so many others.

I cried THREE times in the first chapter alone. THREE! Maybe part of it was because I could relate to how Jane was feeling. But then the story unfolds so beautifully that the last part got me crying again, to the point my vision was blurred and I couldn't read A WORD on the page.

Maybe it's just me, but even A Walk To Remember and The Notebook didn't make me cry so much. T_T

Nicholas Sparks, I think you've truly outdone yourself with this. ( )
  KrystleLow | Oct 27, 2016 |
loved it ( )
  KimSalyers | Oct 1, 2016 |
I thought is was a beautifully written story about remembering why you felt in love in the first place. I just love all the people in this book, I felt the love that Wilson felt for Jane and he is trying to make up for all thous times he hasn't been there for her. My heart went out to Noah, missing his wife Allie it is so touching the way he loved her. I love the part of the SWAN :) ( )
  AlexisLovesBooks | Jan 26, 2016 |
Is it possible, I wonder, for a man to truly change?

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0446615862, Mass Market Paperback)

With The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, and his other beloved novels, #1 New York Times bestselling author Nicholas Sparks has given voice to our deepest beliefs about the power of love. Now he brings us the long-awaited follow-up to The Notebook-a story of an ordinary man who goes to extraordinary lengths to win back the love of his life... After thirty years, Wilson Lewis is forced to face a painful truth: the romance has gone out of his marriage. His wife, Jane, has fallen out of love with him, and it is entirely his fault. Despite the shining example of his in-laws, Noah and Allie Calhoun, and their fifty-year love affair (originally recounted in The Notebook), Wilson himself is a man unable to express his true feelings. He has spent too little time at home and too much at the office, leaving the responsibility of raising their children to Jane. Now his daughter is about to marry, and his wife is thinking about leaving him. But if Wilson is sure of anything, it is this: His love for Jane has only grown over the years, and he will do everything he can to save their marriage. With the memories of Noah and Allie's inspiring life together as his guide, he vows to find a way to make his wife fall in love with him...all over again. In this powerfully moving tale of love lost, rediscovered, and renewed, Nicholas Sparks once again brings readers his unique insight into the only emotion that ultimately really matters.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:53 -0400)

After more than twenty years of marriage, Wilson Lewis, son-in-law of Allie and Noah Calhoun is forced to admit that the romance has gone out of his marriage. Desperate to win back his wife Jane's heart, he must figure out how to make her fall in love with him again.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,597,580 books! | Top bar: Always visible