Untamed (House of Night, Book 4) by P. C.…

Untamed (House of Night, Book 4) (edition 2008)

by P. C. Cast

Member:LauraAshlee
Title:Untamed (House of Night, Book 4)
Authors:P. C. Cast
Info:St. Martin's Griffin (2008), Edition: Trade Paperback Edition, Paperback, 352 pages

Untamed by P. C. Cast

English (87)  German (1)  All languages (88)
This book was more action packed than the previous three. Zoey and her friends are faced with evil (again) but on a much bigger scale. the teens are a little less dramatic and the romantic involvements of Zoey are not really there in this one, but it was another great House of Night book. ( )
  sszkutak | Sep 28, 2016 |
I think this is the best book in the series tell now! it has everything! I am dying to see what will happen next to Zoey and her friends!! the Cast team rock!! ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
I think this is the best book in the series till now! it has everything! I am dying to see what will happen next to Zoey and her friends!! The Cast team rock!! ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
This 4th installment of the House of Night series was a good continuation of the series. I anxiously await the 5th in the series.

I do have to say that I'm getting a little worried - how many books will there be in this series?! This is the 4th book and I think 3 months have passed. Yeesh. The main character is only a sophomore...This could be a decades long wait for her to finish high school. ;) ( )
  chessakat | Feb 5, 2016 |
I love the serial.
added by omacahuang | editTaiwan

P. C. Castprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Cast, KristinAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed
This one is for the students, past and present, of South Intermediate High School in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. Thanks for your enthusiasm, sense of humor, and support for the series. SIHS is the best!

Also for the ladies of Tulsa Street Cats. They're not nuns, but they do qualify as cat saints!
The caw! caw! cawing! of one stupid crow kept me up all night.
(p 192)

It is the cause, it is the cause, my soul;
let me not name it to you, you chaste stars,
it is the cause. I'll not shed her blood,
nor scar that whiter skin of hers than snow…
(p 193)

…I know nowhere is that Promethean heat
that can thy light relume. When I have pluck'd thy rose,
I cannot give it vital growth again,
It needs must wither. I'll smell thee on the tree.
(p 193)

I must weep, but they are cruel tears. This sorrow's heavenly,
it strikes where it doth love. She wakes.
(p 203-204)

Ancient one sleeping, waiting to arise
When earth's power bleeds sacred red
The mark strikes true; Queen Tsi Sgili will devise
He shall be washed from his entombing bed

Through the hand of the dead he is free
Terrible beauty, monstrous sight
Ruled again they shall be
Women shall kneel to his dark might

Kalona's song sounds sweet
As we slaughter with cold heat
(p 210)

Ancient one sleeping, waiting to arise
When earth's power bleeds sacred red
The mark strikes true; Queen Tsu Sgili will devise

Life sucks when your friends are pissed at you.

Just ask Zoey Redbird – she’s become an undisputed expert on suckiness. In one week she has gone from having three boyfriends to having none, and from having a tight-knit group of friends who trusted and supported her, to being an outcast.  And the worst part is, she knows it’s her own fault.  Speaking of friends, the only two Zoey has left are undead, unMarked, and unable to stop bickering with each other.  So who can blame her for befriending the House of Night’s newest transfer student, the majorly hot Olympic archer, James Stark?

Meanwhile, Neferet has declared a war on humans after it appears that the People of the Faith have murdered two vampyres.  But Aphrodite’s latest visions show a world completely different from the High Priestess’s promises, a world full of violence, hatred, and darkness, all because of Zoey’s death—and the only way it seems she can prevent it from happening is to make things right with her friends.  Zoey knows in her heart that fighting with humans is wrong. But will anyone listen to her?  Zoey's adventures at vampyre finishing school take a wild and dangerous turn as loyalties are tested, shocking true intentions come to light, and an ancient evil is awakened in PC and Kristin Cast's spellbinding fourth House of Night novel.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:59 -0400)

Life sucks when your friends are pissed at you. Just ask Zoey Redbird - she's become an expert on suckiness. In one week she has gone from having three boyfriends to having none, and from having a close group of friends who trusted and supported her, to being an outcast. Speaking of friends, the only two Zoey has left are undead and unMarked. And Neferet has declared war on humans, which Zoey knows in her heart is wrong. But will anyone listen to her? Zoey's adventures at vampyre finishing school take a wild and dangerous turn as loyalties are tested, shocking true intentions come to light, and an ancient evil is awakened in PC and Kristin Cast's spellbinding fourth House of Night novel.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,224,880 books! | Top bar: Always visible