Pure Blood by Caitlin Kittredge

werewolf,detective,Amazon received
  romsfuulynn | Apr 28, 2013 |
As usual, Luna Wilder has gotten herself in over her head, dealing with everything from her new needy Goth boyfriend to her latest case to the nightmares that she just can't shake. Oh, and of course, there's Dmitri to deal with, only this time he has a new mate. Her latest case just happens to involve her least favorite kind of witches. Nothing, not even a mystical skull, will keep her from solving her case. ( )
  arbjames | Mar 31, 2013 |
A fun foray into the paranormal. Thoroughly enjoyable. A definite fun read. ( )
  joyfiction | Feb 8, 2011 |
In terms of quality, this is on a level with (or possibly less than) the first book of the series. Luna is more likable in this book; sadly, Dmitri is not. The plot is so-so. Another good-not-great novel. I will continue to read the rest of this series, but I don't think it will be making my Favorites list anytime soon. I much prefer Kittredge's "Black London" series. ( )
  TheBooknerd | Mar 24, 2010 |
I enjoyed this one much better than the first one. I think because I was more into her style of writing. I enjoy Luna as the main character and her struggle with her job, family and her loves. It makes for a great supernatural story along with some detective work. I was very happy with the ending, I was hoping for that ending in the first book. ( )
  MonicaLynn | Jul 4, 2009 |
I'm not a patient person under the best of circumstances.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0312948301, Mass Market Paperback)

In the shadows of Nocturne City, witches lurk and demons prowl, and homicide detective Luna Wilder must keep the peace—while living life as a werewolf. Now bodies are turning up all over town, the brutal murders linked by a cryptic message: We see with empty eyes…

To make matters worse for Luna, she can’t get wolfishly handsome Dmitri Sandovsky out of her mind. The last time he helped her with a case, Dmitri suffered a demon bite that infected him with a mysterious illness…and now his pack elders have forbidden him from associating with Luna. But she’ll need his help when high-level witches start turning up slaughtered. Because a war is brewing between rival clans of blood witches and caster witches—a magical gang war with the power to burn Nocturne City to the ground.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:45 -0400)

Luna Wilder is a homicide detective/werewolf investigating murders that may trigger a gang war between covens of witches.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,404,135 books! | Top bar: Always visible