Dr. Seuss's ABC: An Amazing Alphabet…

Dr. Seuss's ABC: An Amazing Alphabet Book! (1963)

by Dr. Seuss

6,181197659 (4.12)24
    Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Jr. Martin (SadieReads)
    SadieReads: Chicka Chicka Boom Boom is another alphabet book for small children.

English (196)  German (1)  All (197)
use to create words with each letter
  mcarrollfr | Apr 25, 2017 |
This book is an alphabet book, it goes through the whole ABC's with little poems to go with each of the letters.

It would be good to help introduce the alphabet to children to help them learn it.

Preschool or younger. ( )
  alizadawn | Apr 13, 2017 |
This is a great book to introduce when learning the ABCs. It is a funny, rhyming way to learn letters without getting completely bored. It keeps the children very interested. ( )
  MacyClement | Apr 13, 2017 |
Dr.Seuss's ABC's is a fantastic book. It would be a good book to read to younger children who are just learning their alphabet or are just needing some practice with it. Although it is not really a story there are many figurative language references which would make it an enjoyable book for children looking for a laugh.

I have always had a special place in my heart for Dr.Seuss. When i was little, my mom would read these books to me before bed every night. This is where my love began. All of his books have a good ring to them and most of them have a moral as well. They are very nice to keep students attention.

In my classroom I probably wouldn't use this book as a teaching mechanism, but more as a fun, enjoyable book around Dr.Seuss's birthday. My goal would be to help students gain the same love for him that I did when I was young.
  tori_dawn97 | Apr 6, 2017 |
Cute A-B-C book for young ones. I had this book when I was little and loved it. It is a great way to help learn their letters and in the correct role. Dr. Suess is always a go to author that you can always count on. Very simply yet great book!
  Hayley.Hustead | Mar 22, 2017 |
A good book for children to get their imagination going. Much like all of Seuss' works it is highly imaginary while also showing the reader the wonderful world of letters and language

Dr. Seussprimary authorall editionscalculated
Mayall, RikNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
BIG A
little a
What begins with A?

Dr. Seuss creates an ABC book with a twist. It covers the entire alphabet, words that begin with each letter, whilst rhyming.

"An alphabet book with zany drawings and nonsensical verse provides an entertaining way for small children to learn the letters and their sounds."--Booklist.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:10 -0400)

Dr. Seuss presents the letters and their sounds, and shows how the sounds join to form words.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,851,460 books! | Top bar: Always visible