Fearless by Diana Palmer

I am often surprised at Palmer's books. I love the rough and rugged type, well, at least reading about them. I think that the men can be cruel and the woman too docil at times. I think it would be nice to see her women characters come out a little stronger. I really have enjoyed them though. It is nice that they finally turn around, but it would be good for the girl to slap the guys face right away in one of her books to make him see the light earlier on. haha!! ( )
  momuv4boyz | Jan 3, 2011 |
Gloryanne hiding out in Texas as a cooks helper.
Glory keeps going on dispite her health - ( )
  diasukie | Oct 23, 2009 |
I can't in my wildest imagination understand why Palmer would have a verbally abusive, self-absorbed man like Rodrigo Ramirez for her hero and why Gloryanne Barnes would ever go back to someone that said all those harsh things. He pushed her to suicide and yet she went back.

I've never before been so angry at a book, but yet couldn't stop reading. I knew how it would end, but held out hope she'd end up with the other guy. Even knowing what was going to happen, I-could-not-stop until the last page. Palmer had me imprisoned and I couldn't escape. Even though I absolutely hated this book, this author held my attention with such intensity. I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning to finish this book. ( )
  judithkaye | Aug 14, 2008 |
In memoriam: James M. Rea, Attorney-At-Law, my first boss
"I won't go," Gloryanne Barnes muttered.
Information from the All Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.

Even in the wide open spaces of Texas, secrets fi nd a place to hide...in the heart of a shy, determined woman; behind the hard, rugged exterior of a DEA agent; and in the dangerous world of drug smuggling.

Rodrigo Ramirez is sent undercover as an itinerant laborer on Gloryanne Barnes's stepbrother's farm in Jacobsville, where he's looking to bust a new and vicious cartel operating south of the border. Gloryanne is smart, savvy and fi ercely independent, but her job has put her in danger from the same criminal Rodrigo is investigating. She's drawn to the enigmatic new farmhand, Rodrigo, a man who is much more than he seems, and who stirs a desire that leaves her breathless. But secrets are about to shatter all their lives, for better, for worse...and maybe forever.

Gloryanne's sweet innocence is too much temptation for a tormented man. Confused and bitter about love, driven by his dangerous job and searching for answers, Rodrigo is not sure if his reckless offer of marriage is just a means to completing his mission--or something more. But as Gloryanne's bittersweet miracle and Rodrigo's double life collide, two people learning just what it means to trust must face the truth about each other, and decide if there's a chance for the future they both secretly desire.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:03 -0400)

Looking to bust a vicious cartel operating south of the border, DEA agent Rodrigo Ramirez goes undercover as an itinerant laborer on Gloryanne Barnes's truck farm in Jacobsville. Young, fiercely independent and determined to provide work for the immigrants and their families, Gloryanne is unaware of the danger surrounding her.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,644,929 books! | Top bar: Always visible