Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Every Woman's Guide to Cycling: Everything You Need to Know, From…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0451223047, Paperback)
More women than ever before are jumping on their saddles to enjoy one of the fastest growing sports in the country-and to improve cardiovascular fitness, control their weight, and liven up their social lives. At the same time, cycling remains very much a "man's sport," an intimidating world that can be difficult for women to navigate.
Now celebrity spokeswoman Selene Yeager covers all the basics-for all ages and fitness levels. Women will learn...
- How to find the perfect bike and other essential equipment
- How to shift, spin, climb mountains, and get back down
- Training techniques that take it up a notch
- What to eat off-and on-a bike
- Competition craziness-race information and strategies
- Why guys who work in bike shops act the way they do
- And more!
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:02 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.