Hop on Pop (I Can Read It All By Myself) by…

Hop on Pop (I Can Read It All By Myself) (original 1963; edition 1963)

by Dr. Seuss

Pairs of rhyming words are introduced and used in simple sentences, such as "Day. Play. We play all day. Night. Fight. We fight all night."
Member:AmCorKragujevac
Title:Hop on Pop (I Can Read It All By Myself)
Authors:Dr. Seuss
Info:Beginner Books / Random House (1963), Edition: 1st, Hardcover, 72 pages
Tags:R19

Hop on Pop by Dr. Seuss (1963)

This is such a perfect book for toddlers! I read it to my 1 1/2 year-old granddaughter yesterday while babysitting because she loves the word "hop". She calls bunnies "hop-hops". :D

Anyway, the book has funny illustrations, words that rhyme, and lots of things to talk about. When I told her daddy that I was leaving this book for her, he told me that she already had two other copies of it, one small and one big. Therefore I am taking it home to release soon to another young child. ( )
  SqueakyChu | Nov 10, 2019 |
Classic Seussian nonsense. Got the early reader and board book versions of this, and the kiddo (3y8m) is starting to sound out words and recognize sight words! ( )
  JennyArch | Jul 6, 2019 |
This is another great book by dr. suess that helps the classroom with imagination and poetry. Makes poetry fun. ( )
  mls127 | Nov 26, 2018 |
This book is really good to introduce onsets and rimes to students beccause it has lists of words with the same rime. ( )
  darbyhunter1 | Oct 24, 2018 |
This is a children’s book that shows examples of basic words that rhym. Although it does not tell a story it has many illustrations that give examples of common words that Kids can learn through this novel.
  abrianawedin | Oct 23, 2018 |
UP
PUP
Pup is up.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 140,116,161 books! | Top bar: Always visible