Baby, Our Baby! by Patricia Thayer
172587,099 (4)None

It was a quick great read... although there were times I wanted to Slap Ali (The heroine) Upside her head.. all in all it was a good story!!!

I'm not sure about the twins ex situation as a story line but hey, it does happen so why not?!! ( )
  diidi92 | Nov 22, 2016 |

diidi92 | Nov 22, 2016 |
She knew he he'd be here.

HIS BABY'S MOTHER

Jake Hawkins had returned to town to face his past—and had come face-to-face with a nine-month-old daughter he'd never known about. Now he wanted the best for Daddy's little darling. And that meant his baby girl needed a full-time father...and mother.

HER BABY'S FATHER

Ali Pierce had always loved Jake, but as the mother of his child, she was afraid to trust Jake's love for her. After all, they'd spent only one night together—one unforgettable night. So how could Ali trust Jake's proposal?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,424,323 books! | Top bar: Always visible