The Meaning of Life by Bradley Trevor Greive

The Meaning of Life (original 2002; edition 2002)

by Bradley Trevor Greive

Member:Sandydog1
Title:The Meaning of Life
Authors:Bradley Trevor Greive
Info:Andrews McMeel Publishing (2002), Edition: FEP Removed, Hardcover, 144 pages
Rating:*1/2
Tags:humor, 2012, philosophy

The Meaning Of Life by Bradley Trevor Greive (2002)

I really enjoyed the counterpoint of these beautiful and sometimes humorous black and white animal photographs. I'm delighted that I had the chance to participate in this book ray. ( )
  pussreboots | Aug 4, 2014 |
Everybody else read it; I just had to as well. I'm thinking that if I write enough will it prevent me from getting flagged as "not a review"? Oh heck, what can I say about this mindless fun that should probably remain on the shelf of a Hallmark store? At least I didn't pick up Twilight or Hunger Games, instead.

By the way, I'm a huge bug-'n-bunnies fan, but I just couldn't groove on the animal photos. Maybe people photos would have been much better. ( )
  Sandydog1 | Dec 21, 2012 |
Great little book with adorable pictures and uplifting quotes. Would make a great gift! ( )
  Rob.Larson | Aug 5, 2011 |
I love this adorable little book. My uncle purchased it for me as a special gift and added messages on many of the pages. (For those of you who could never harm a book by writing it in, I'm sorry, but it was a very sentimental gesture). The adorable pictures and fun, witty and uplifting comments make this an enjoyable book to own and a great book to give! ( )
  kathysmallwood | May 1, 2010 |

It's an age-old question that has stumped the great minds of history: What is the meaning of life? In his hilarious and uplifting style, best-selling author Bradley Trevor Greive finally provides the answer: Figure out what you love and do it.

Illustrated with playful photographs of animals, BTG's insightful prose again hits his target straight on. He muses about why we're here and our greater purpose in the grand scheme of things. His informal style provides a refreshing counterpoint to what has always been one of life's big debates. For example, when it comes to discovering your passion, BTG writes, "First, no one else will tell you about it--it's just like walking around all day with a sign on your back that says KICK ME".

The Meaning of Life is a witty, thought-provoking book that makes an ideal gift for anyone who's seeking their true purpose-and wants to laugh along the way.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:24:22 -0400)

By author of The blue day book.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,335,592 books! | Top bar: Always visible