Boy Minus Girl by Richard Uhlig

Boy Minus Girl

by Richard Uhlig

Each chapter opens with a Seduction Tip that often made me chuckle at its absurdity. What scares me most is that these tips were probably real and not made up by Richard Uhlig. In that case, what sort of man would even follow these tips in hopes of becoming a "Seductive Man"? I guess, the answer would be young boys who don't know any better like Les.

As I said before, Boy Minus Girl was a little too much boy perspective for me. I found it somewhat amusing, but nothing too spectacular. ( )
  theepicrat | Feb 21, 2009 |

When his charming but irresponsible uncle comes to visit his small Kansas hometown, fourteen-year-old Les Ekhardt hopes to get tips from him about succeeding with girls, but he learns much more important lessons from his stodgy, predictable parents and friendships with a lesbian classmate and one of Uncle Ray's former girlfriends.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,917,357 books! | Top bar: Always visible