Dead Het Boys by Mark Roeder
22None476,730 (4.25)None

No reviews
This book is dedicated to my readers. I hope you find the same solace and enjoyment in these pages that I find in the books of others.
Sleet smacked against the wavy glass of the window as I looked down upon the ice-encrusted trees from my third-story bedroom.

Marshall’s experiences with ghosts and the supernatural are legendary, but when a boy a hundred-years dead turns up in his bedroom with the cryptic message “Blackford Manor,” Marshall realizes his adventures with the other side have only began. As more specters appear to Marshall, he begins to assemble the pieces of a puzzle that lead him to Graymoor Mansion and a set of crimes more heinous than those of modern day serial killers.

The evil four have returned. The gay boys of Verona can do little more than watch and wait for the terror to begin again. Soon, Skye learns of a psychopathic homophobe who is in league with his enemies. Things take a curious turn, however, when one of the evil four is brutally murdered. Suspicion turns to Skye. Has he finally gone too far to protect his friends? Skye isn’t the only one with a motive, however. All the gay boys of Verona are suspect. This time around, the shoe is on the other foot.

This is the latest novel published by Mark A. Roeder. To date he has written and published Ancient Prejudice Break To New Mutiny, The Soccer Field Is Empty, Someone Is Watching, A Better Place, The Summer of My Discontent, Someone Is Killing The Gay Boys of Verona, Keeper of Secrets, Do You Know That I Love You, This Time Around, Masked Destiny, Outfield Menace, Altered Realities, Second Star To The Right, Disastrous Dates & Dream Boys, and The Vampire’s Heart.

Information on Mark’s upcoming books can be found at markroeder.com and he can be reached directly at markaroeder@yahoo.com. Those wishing to keep in touch with others who enjoy Mark’s novels can join his fan club at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/markaroederfans.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:47 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,714,236 books! | Top bar: Always visible