Jack of Fables Vol. 3: The Bad Prince by…

Jack of Fables Vol. 3: The Bad Prince

by Bill Willingham, Tony Akins (Illustrator), Andrew Pepoy (Illustrator), Andrew C. Robinson (Illustrator), Matt Sturges

Not a series I've followed. Illustration is middle of the road and story line is absurd. Even for a graphic novel ( )
  Jamichuk | May 22, 2017 |
Funny! It was definitely interesting to see more of the Golden Boughs retirement center with Mr. Revise and the Page Librarians, as well as more history about Jack himself. ( )
  ShayLRoss | Mar 16, 2016 |
This was my least favorite of the Jack volumes so far or perhaps it is just time for me take a break from him and reconnect with the other fables. In this tale Jack and those he is travelling with manage to fall into the Grand Canyon and Jack gets a sword through his chest.

Jack does make an astonishing discovery about the connection between himself and Wicked John. He also tells of the time when he was Jack O’Lantern and how he’s made a few deals with devils over the years. Meanwhile we also find out more about Mr. Revise and his connection to all of the fables.

We leave Jack still travelling with Gary and still scheming as to how to make life great for Jack. And by that he means lots of wine, women and money. ( )
  DeltaQueen50 | Jan 14, 2016 |
My blog post about this book is at this link. ( )
  SuziQoregon | Aug 30, 2014 |
3/5

The blue ox is awesome.

So yeah, more was revealed about Jack (and John) and the librarians. I'm intrigued but I didn't like the storyline as much as the previous volume. ( )
  renrav | Sep 22, 2013 |

Bill Willinghamprimary authorall editionscalculated
Akins, TonyIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Pepoy, AndrewIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Robinson, Andrew C.Illustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Sturges, Mattmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Yeah, I was a god once — or a demigod, or a semi-demigod, or who knows what the correct term is?

Jack's now a wayward Fable in the heartland of America. Follow his extreme road stories as he reveals the secret of his former relationship with the illustrious Snow Queen (when he took her powers and became known as Jack Frost).

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,008,288 books! | Top bar: Always visible