Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Jamestown's American Portraits: Corn Raid: A Story of the Jamestown…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0769634303, Paperback)Life for indentured servents in pioneer Virginia is hard. It is doubly hard for 12-year-old Richard Ayre, a London orphan who had been scooped off the streets as a child and sent to Jamestown Colony. But a chance encounter with an Indian boy his own age gives him a friend, the first real friend he has had in years-until his master's plan to raid an Indian village for corn turns Richard's world upside down.
br>Titles in this series:
• This Generation of Americans: A Story of the Civil Rights Movement, by Fredrick L. McKissack, Jr.
• The Road to Freedom: A Story of the Reconstruction, by Jabari Asim
• All For Texas: A Story of Texas Liberation, by G. Clifton Wisler
• The Worst of Times: A Story of the Great Depression, by James Lincoln Collier
• Wind on the River: A Story of the Civil War, by Laurie Lawlor
• When I Dream of Heaven: Angelina’s Story, by Steven Kroll (1895 Italian Immigrant in NYC)
• An Eye for an Eye: A Story of the Revolutionary War, by Peter and Connie Roop
• Sweet America: An Immigrant’s Story, by Steven Kroll
• The Corn Raid: A Story of the Jamestown Settlement, by James Lincoln Collier
• Revenge of the Aztecs: A Story of 1920s Hollywood, by Susan Beth Pfeffer
• To Touch the Stars: A Story of World War II, by Karen Zeinert
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:19 -0400)
Story of a young boy in pioneer Virginia and his plan to raid an Indian village for corn and how it changes his life.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.