Attitudes of Gratitude: How to Give and…

Attitudes of Gratitude: How to Give and Receive Joy Everyday of Your Life

by M. J. Ryan

Attitudes of Gratitude
by M.J. Ryan

This insightful book teaches us how to develop the attitude of gratitude. The ability to see the good in every situation and to be grateful for it. As we progress through the Sixty short chapters of the book each one is a meditation all by itself, and it is recommended to do a chapter a week as we progress along our path of learning that we are not our mistakes and there is so much that we can indeed thank God for.

Our journey starts with the explanation in The Simple Joy Of Living From a Grateful Heart, then proceeds through the three fold process of uncovering the gifts, the attitudes and the process of gratitude. When I picked up this book I though it was just gonna be another one of those books that lists 500 reasons that I should be grateful, and boy was I pleasantly surprised when I found out it was gonna teach me how to be grateful. I am still working on my attitude through using this book, and I probably will be at it for a while.

Love & Light,

Riki Frahmann ( )
  biunicorn | Mar 22, 2012 |
A good book to get you out of a bad mood. I read this some time ago and underlined
"As we get older we get schooled in our mistakes and learn to focus on what's not right".
A book to have by the bedside on getting up to start the day with upbeat not downbeat feelings.
These little one or two page essays can be a source for lists of what is good and how to keep the mind on the good. ( )
  carterchristian1 | Jun 25, 2010 |
I want to practice these ideas. I think that, if used, they will make for happier lives. ( )
  debnance | Jan 29, 2010 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,490,063 books! | Top bar: Always visible