T. Rex and the Mother's Day Hug by Lois G.…

T. Rex and the Mother's Day Hug

by Lois G. Grambling

Other authors: Jack E. Davis (Illustrator)

Series: T. Rex

My five year old son Sammy (who can read very well) actually picked this book out and I thought I would take a quick look.
It is so gosh darn cute!
The little T. Rex tries to think of how to show his mother that he loves her for Mother's Day and doesn't understand her little hint that the best gift is a hug. Instead, this little guy tries to impress his mother but creates absolute havoc with his gifts. His latest "gift" is hilarious and mortifying.
Thankfully, mama rex can see the love behind the gesture and little T. Rex finally understands that the best gift any child can give his/her mom IS a hug for Mother's Day.
I really connected with this book because my little Sammy is very curious and does create havoc all the time. I also completely agree (and always tell my kids) that the best gift they can give me is a hug and I love you. Definitely see if you can find this one to read to your little one for Mother's Day. ( )
  Veronica.Sparrow | Feb 10, 2016 |
This story is a very simple story that will appeal to children. Though not a strong story line, it is a funny, sweet story nonetheless.
  h_clark | Apr 2, 2009 |

Lois G. Gramblingprimary authorall editionscalculated
Davis, Jack E.Illustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Phillips, ChrisNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

It's Mother's Day, and T. Rex wants to plan something really special for his mama. He wants to DO something, not just give something. This year, T. Rex has the perfect gift idea that he knows Mama Rex is going to love sooo much. At least, he thinks she will. . . .

In this sweet, funny story, Lois G. Grambling and Jack E. Davis demonstrate that sometimes less is more.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:19 -0400)

Eager to do something special for Mother's Day, T. Rex decides to surprise his mother by decorating her car.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,143,478 books! | Top bar: Always visible