Mars (All Aboard Science Reader) by Patricia…

Mars (All Aboard Science Reader)

by Patricia Brennan Demuth

352321,274NoneNone

Mars The Red Planet By Patricia Demuth

2, 017 years ago on a clear night, the Romans could see a glowing red planet. Long ago the ancient Romans called the planet Mars after the God of war named Mars. The reason why they picked this name is because the redness of the planet resembles red and also the color of war is red. So they call it Mars. Mars is one of the nine plants in the solar system. The past thousands of years people have been wondering about the mysteries of the red planet. Thanks to modern technology we will know more and more about the red planet.

Ever since I was young, I loved space. I was especially interested in Mars. This book explained all the question I still had for Mars. I would recommend this book to people that love space, Mars, science, astronomy, or just a good book. The age group for this book should be around 10 and 13. The reason why I support this age is because you can understand higher vocabulary and thinking. Also, 10 to 12 should know who the Ancient Romans were and the enduring contribution to the world including the name of Mars.
  dominicp.bg3 | Jun 2, 2017 |
This book reviews the history of Earth's observation of the red planet since ancient times, It explores the results of modern scientific studies carried out by telescope, satellite, and landing probe, and speculates on a future human landing.
  law2110 | Jan 19, 2013 |

Set your radar for the fourth planet from the sun! This easy-to-read science book covers it all-from little green men to the most recent discoveries made by long-distance space travelers, Pathfinder and Sojourner!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:03 -0400)

Reviews the history of Earth's observation of the red planet since ancient times, explores the results of modern scientific studies carried out by telescope, satellite, and landing probe, and speculates on a future human landing.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,530,316 books! | Top bar: Always visible