The Opposite Zoo (Picture Puffins) by Steven…

The Opposite Zoo (Picture Puffins)

by Steven Walker

145683,257 (4)None

This is a factual book about all different kinds of animals who are opposites. I would use this to teach about different animals and opposites. Appropriate for grades 2-4.
  ashley19738 | Dec 11, 2013 |
The Opposite Zoo is about the diversity of animals. It is a book with pictures of different animals that are big, small, white, black, etc.

I liked this book because it is a good way to teach my students about opposites with one specific theme.

The ages/grade levels I would use this for are 3-6; preschool-3rd grade.
  awanalex | Dec 9, 2013 |
This book teaches opposites through the use of flaps. I would use this book in my classroom as not only does it help teach opposites, but on the inside of the flaps it labeled the names of the animals being shown. This book would be great form early childhood ages 2-6.
  hartung_r | Oct 12, 2013 |
This book is about all of the different kinds of animals. It shows the animals and the different types of animals that are opposite of it for example a tall animal and a short animal. This book was an easy book to read because it showed the opposite of that word. The grade level for it would have to be kindergarten to 1st grade.
  GaoeeXiong | Oct 1, 2013 |
"The Opposite Zoo" is exactly as it says. It is opposites but with animals in a zoo.

I would use this in my classroom if we were doing a unit on zoo animals or opposites in general. It would be great to have them guess what the opposite is before I flip the picture.

Recommended age group: 4-7 years
  HaleyAnger | Sep 26, 2013 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0140562443, Mass Market Paperback)

Can you guess these animal opposites? Some animals are big and some are small. Some are as different as black and white. Lift the flaps to see animals of all types--and their opposites! Eye-catching photos make learning about opposites fun.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:23 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,405,865 books! | Top bar: Always visible