Tangent Comics: Volume 2 by Karl Kesel

Tangent Comics: Volume 2

by Karl Kesel

One of my favorite collections ever!!! I love the fact that it takes these characters that I love and gives them a truly fresh and interesting twist. I wish this is what they would have done with the relaunch of the new 52 because then we would be free of the old stuff completely instead of feeling like they kept the best of what they wanted. I enjoyed this first volume as an introduction to the world of Tangent. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to see the possibilities of what DC could have done if they had truly put their minds to it. ( )
  SoulFlower1981 | Jan 20, 2016 |
This volume continues the tradition at new interpretations of classic DC characters. It is wonderfully done and really provides the reader with a unique and fresh perspective on some of their favorites. The world is really well-built by the creator and writers in such a way that you want to know more about the history that makes up this particular version of the DC Universe. If you like DC comics you won't instantly recognize your favorites here because they are changed, but once you delve into the stories you will find a love for these versions that you would never expect because they are so well-written. ( )
  CassieWinters | Mar 30, 2013 |

Welcome to a very different world, where a nuclear-powered hero's debut ushered in an age of hi-tech invention, an atomic conflagration destroyed both Cuba and Florida, and the covert organization Nightwing has eyes and ears in every home.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,410,487 books! | Top bar: Always visible