Into the Woods by Erin Hunter

English (5)  German (1)  All (6)
This series starts during Warriors #4: Rising Storm and ends before Warriors: The New Prophecy #1: Midnight.

Sasha is a kittypet that has lost her home due to the death of her owners. SO SAD!! In order to survive, she wanders into the forest. There she meets Tigerstar, leader of ShadowClan. Eventually they fall in love but Tigerstar cannot accept that Sasha was a kittypet and demands she never say anything about them again. Sasha has a choice: Become a Warrior of ShadowClan or stay true to herself.

This series has 3 volumes. ( )
  Rhydion | Oct 31, 2017 |
This is a book about a housecat named Sasha. Sasha's owner moves away, and Sasha has to make a den in the forest. Then she meets Tigerstar, a forest cat, and ends up falling in love with him. But if you read the other Warriors books, you know that Tigerstar has a dark secret. I liked this book because it tells you a bit more about Sasha, who you only meet briefly in the other books. I wondered where Sasha was from when I first met her in Warriors:The New Prophecy #3, Dawn, and now I know. ( )
  nariya.rose | Nov 2, 2014 |
Much better than I expected. Reminds me of the Redwall series I read when I was young, but with a slightly more realistic bent. ( )
  Audacity88 | Oct 8, 2014 |
This story is heart-warming, but I have to be prepared for Sasha to realize who Tigerstar really is. ( )
  kenzie12368 | Jul 4, 2012 |
This comic like book is easy to read and to follow the simple story. I like that I got experience the emotions of Sasha, a cat when she loses her long-time home. It is interesting when she becomes attracted to the male cat, who happens to be the leader of the clan. the illustrations really help make the book a success. This book would help children relate to the problems of getting along with others in a group, or organized system. I think the joining of a clan is similar to children thinking about joining a gang. The clan seeking power sounds very similar to the gangs/groups that we see in our world. Great book for all. ( )
  linnaea44 | Dec 8, 2009 |
No dedication
"Come back!"

Sasha has everything she wants: kind housefolk who take care of her during the day and the freedom to explore the woods beyond Twolegplace at night. But when Sasha is forced to leave her home, she must forge a solitary new life in the forest. Life on her own is exciting at first but quickly gets lonely. When Sasha meets Tigerstar, leader of ShadowClan, she wonders whether she would be better off joining the ranks of his forest Clan. But Tigerstar has many secrets, and Sasha must decide whether she can trust him.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:49 -0400)

When Sasha is forced to leave her home, she must forge a solitary new life in the forest. Life on her own is exciting at first but quickly gets lonely. When Sasha meets Tigerstar, leader of ShadowClan, she wonders whether she would be better off joining the ranks of his forest Clan. But Tigerstar has many secrets, and Sasha must decide whether she can trust him.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,428,369 books! | Top bar: Always visible