Jeremy and Mom: A Zits Retrospective You…

Jeremy and Mom: A Zits Retrospective You Should Definitely Buy for Your…

by Jerry Scott, Jim Borgman (Author)

'Zits' (1) 2009 (1) American (1) basement wood rack (1) cartoons (4) comic (2) comic book (2) comics (6) English (1) GN (2) graphic novel (1) high school (1) humor (6) moms (1) paperback (1) parents (2) pb (1) read (1) S (1) series (1) signed (1) teenage boys (1) teenagers (2) YA (1) Zits (1)

My 14 yo son loves to share this strip with me. I'm so glad he's not this spoiled - yet. He says he'll never be that bad. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |
Hilarious. Poignant. True-to-life. I loved this book, even though the strip on page 120 made me cry real tears, not the laughing kind. Jeremy is every teen, and Connie, with her delusions of hipness, is every mom. The fact that my teenaged son was standing next to me the whole time, waiting for me to finish it so he could read it, is a testament to the truth and beauty of it. Highly recommended for parents. ( )
  satyridae | Apr 5, 2013 |
A continuing look at the daily life of a 15 year old boy, how he reacts to the world around him, and the funny things that go on in his life. As the cover says, "A Zits retrospective you should definitely buy for your mom." ( )
  IllanoyGal | Jun 29, 2010 |
---A Zits Retrospective You Should Definitely Buy For Your Mom ---

I hope you've had a chance to enjoy this wonderful comic strip. It's one I faithfully read every day and it never fails to give me a chuckle. I've been cutting out the ones that really strike a chord and leaving them on my teenage son's placemat for years.

Scott and Bergman perfectly capture the joys and tribulations of raising an adolescent male - messy bedrooms, sneakers and clothes everywhere, a seemingly bottomless pit of an appetite, learning to drive and so many more.

I borrowed this from the library. The fun part - I caught my son reading it and chuckling as well!
  Twink | Oct 13, 2008 |

Jerry Scottprimary authorall editionscalculated
Borgman, JimAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed

Dude! You gotta' buy this for your mom!" -Jeremy Duncan

More Jeremy and Mom

A popular psychologist says that teenage boys fire their mothers. It's an age when nurturing moms who've spent years cuddling, tucking, and rocking their little boys suddenly find themselves on the outside trying to see in. Most moms and sons do not make the transition gracefully.

Jerry Scott and Jim Borgman are trying something different with this collection of their phenomenally successful comic strip, Zits. They have combed through more than 10 years of strips and selected more than 200 of the most popular of the Mom/Son themed strips into one book.

The idea is to provide a more focused look at the dynamic that drives almost all of the mountain of Zits e-mail and letters we receive every month," says Scott. Borgman adds, "If moms can stop what they're doing long enough to discover this book, we think they'll find a lot of comfort (and laughs) in seeing that their struggles with their grunting, slouching, uncommunicative, sloppy, and ultimately incomprehensible sons are universal."

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:54 -0400)

A collection of "Zits" comics featuring the adventures of fifteen-year-old Jeremy and his family and friends.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,649,192 books! | Top bar: Always visible