The Year of Disappearances by Susan Hubbard

The Year of Disappearances

by Susan Hubbard

1941560,720 (3.27)12

E' passato così tanto tempo da quando ho letto il primo volume (in italiano, nel lontano 2008?), controllando nei primi anni quando (o meglio se) Salani lo avrebbe pubblicato...che alla fine me ne sono completamente dimenticata.

iecchecaspita

dovrò rimediare XD
  AzureStrawberry | Jan 12, 2016 |
Another girl in Ari's life has disapeared, and she finds that her mother's town hates her for it. She finally goes off to college where even more strange disappearances take place. Ari uncovers a plot to sterilize humans and have vampires run the world. I found this part interesting, especially where their rationale is explained. They have the very best intentions, and are really trying to do right by the planet; but you can see how this would quickly become a dystopia.

Once again I felt like Ari's vampire status was incidental, there was so much mroe going on. She continues to grow and change as a person which is one of the most interesting parts of the book, and I loved the different settings. This is a vampire book with depth. ( )

Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |

Teenage vampire Ari follows the presidential campaign from within her journalism class and forms suspicions about a lead candidate.

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,468,970 books! | Top bar: Always visible