Millie's Fling by Jill Mansell

Millie's Fling (edition 2009)

by Jill Mansell

Member:sagustocox
Title:Millie's Fling
Authors:Jill Mansell
Info:Sourcebooks Landmark (2009), Edition: Reprint, Paperback, 512 pages
Rating:*****

Millie's Fling by Jill Mansell

Non mi aspettavo niente di più, e niente di meno. :) Molti personaggi, un sacco di fraintendimenti, un paio di storie d'amore e un happy ending per tutti :) ( )
  Manua | Apr 10, 2014 |

This was a strange book for me. For the first third of the book, I was bored. I kept reading it, though, because I'd read a review that said it was a slow starter. Believe me, it is. Then, suddenly, I found I couldn't put it down! I had to find out how the book would end...and I really enjoyed it! ( )
  aharey | Mar 19, 2014 |
On the one hand, this is a fairly conventional piece of British chick lit. On the other hand, it is a semi-metafictive exploration of storytelling and the truth in relationships. Worth a read, even if you don't ordinarily read this sort of book. ( )
  louistb | Jun 24, 2013 |
A cute story, early chick lit...I will definitely read more books by this author. ( )
  melissarochelle | Apr 13, 2013 |
This book had me laughing out loud with the situations Millie and her friend Hester manage to get themselves into. There are several stories followed throughout this book. At times, I felt it dragged on a little bit but overall, it was very entertaining and fun. You must remember that the author is from the UK so there are terms that Americans aren't quite used to that I had to figure out. Like the book of a car is the trunk. hehe! Stuff like that. There was more language than I would have liked however. Other than that, a fun read! :) To see full review go here http://books4linda.blogspot.com/2011/04/millies-fling-by-jill-mansell.html ( )
  Ziff130 | Sep 11, 2011 |

Mansell, Jillprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Borg, MarjaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Lydia and Cory, despite the fact that they are sick and tired of having books dedicated to them. Bad luck, here's another one.
The view from where they were sitting was spectacular, but Millie Brady couldn't help wondering why Neil had driven her up here today to Tresanter Point.

Bestselling novelist Orla Hart owes her life to her friend Millie Brady, whose rotten boyfriend has just left her. So Orla invites Millie to Cornwall, where Millie looks forward to a summer without any dating whatsoever. But Orla envisions Millie as the heroine of her next novel and decides to find Millie the man of her dreams. Except the two women have drastically different ideas about what kind of guy that should be.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,357,399 books! | Top bar: Always visible