Diving in Deep by K.A. Mitchell

Diving in Deep

by K.A. Mitchell

This is the first of three connected books and the last one I read. It's also the weakest of the bunch - but it's still a good book so I'm not really complaining. It has one of my favorite themes: falling for a best friend's sibling. Noah and Cameron make an appearance in Collision Course and the dynamic between Cameron and Aaron intrigued me, so I ended up reading this story last. Noah and Cameron grew up knowing each other, with Noah having a major crush on his brother's best friend. Cameron was interested, but Noah was younger and so didn't allow himself to go there...until Noah was older, and then only once. And they never saw each other again. Until Noah shows up in a recertification course Cameron is teaching. And Cameron finally gives into Noah and these two hook up whenever Cameron is in Noah's neck of woods. I liked Noah and Cameron and I liked their dynamic. A good start to these connected books. ( )
  ames | Sep 30, 2013 |
  ames | Sep 30, 2013 |
loved Noah, and the book was incredibly hot. Cam was frustrating with how long it took for him to get with the program, but a really solid book. now off to get the rest of them. ( )
  crankypants16 | Sep 23, 2013 |
Well now, that was a delightful, sexy story. There is even a slight allusion to plot in there with all the p0rn.

I loved how the characters actually grew up and started taking responsibility for their own lives. And I loved these two men, Cameron and Noah. Perfect.

Best line?

"Okay then. But if either of you try to turn my sons into"—Adam paused, lips pursed in disgust—"Yankee fans, I'll kill you both."

Indeed.

***
I was NOT asked to read this book by anyone, I paid for it with my own money, as I do for all the books I read, all the music I listen to and the movies I watch. ( )
  AnnaLund2011 | Sep 20, 2013 |
Cam loves his job and his footloose lifestyle. Noah had never forgotten his first crush on his big brother's best friend. When you find out Cam was also his first lover and he just walked out on the guy you start to think Noah should just forget him. Work brings them together and what follows is months of on and off again romance. Frankly, I was ready to smack both of them around. But it was fun to watch them finally get it together. ( )
  KatyBethMcKee | Mar 31, 2013 |
For Casey, Rachel and Wendy who fell in love with them page by page.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,237,510 books! | Top bar: Always visible