ABCs by Charley Harper

24 months - We already have a number of ABC books and I wasn't sure we needed another but three things sold me, the beautifully drawn graphics, the simple colored backgrounds that make the letters and words jump out and the $1 price tag at Goodwill. I'm glad I bought it. It took ten minutes to flip from the inside cover, O was fascinated by all the images. After we've read this book a few times it will be a great crib book for "quiet time" (nap time). ( )
  maddiemoof | Oct 20, 2015 |
An ABC board book with not-the-usual words/pictures for each letter. Lovely detailed illustrations
  LizinHillsdale | Jul 30, 2014 |
An ABC book with great drawings by Charlie Harper.

Good for young children working on their ABCs and older kids who appreciate the interesting drawings. ( )
  JusticeEvans | Mar 18, 2012 |
Charley Harper's delightful animals grace the pages of this book. I've always loved Harper's art (being a Cincinnati native myself), and I thoroughly enjoy them here again. This book also shows a variety from his work - some of the simple, geometric forms that made him so well-loved, as well as some of his more recent animals which steer away from basic shapes. Definitely a great way to teach your children their ABC's.
  nateandjess | Jan 29, 2010 |
I bought it at old navy- mostly becaus s is for squirrel- but very cute! ( )
  redwoodcorners | May 19, 2009 |

A mini companion to the impressive and large format Charley Harper--An Illustrated Life, the ABC's introduces Charley's work to budding young readers and grown ups alike. Sure to become a become a classic, learning the ABC's along with Charley's illustrations makes remembering A is for Ape, B is for Bird, and C is for Crab, memorable and fun.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,021,251 books! | Top bar: Always visible