Essential Songs: The 1980s by Hal Leonard

Essential Songs: The 1980s

by Hal Leonard

2None2,551,640NoneNone
Recently added byhuwmanbeing, Vhondy
1980s (1) adult (1) music (1) non-fiction (1) rock (1) sheet music (1) songs (1)

No reviews

(PVG Mixed Folio). 72 hits from the age of new wave, power pop, and hair metal: Abracadabra * Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now) * Axel F * Call Me * Centerfold * Didn't We Almost Have It All * Don't You (Forget About Me) * Ebony and Ivory * The Heat Is On * Higher Love * Hurts So Good * Jump * Man in the Mirror * Manic Monday * Material Girl * Sister Christian * Somewhere Out There * Take My Breath Away (Love Theme) * Time After Time * Up Where We Belong * We Are the World * What's Love Got to Do with It * and more.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:23 -0400)

A complete selection of hit songs from the decade. In one volume, the 1980s are represented through its most popular music.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,163,010 books! | Top bar: Always visible