Journey From Head to Heart: Living and…

Journey From Head to Heart: Living and Working Authentically

by Nancy Oelklaus

631,268,033 (4)None
Recently added bykathieoc, jackie1966, lg4154, vvolkman

Journey from Head to Heart” Living and Working Authentically by Nancy Oelklaus
Feeling Disconnected?

Are you two different people at work and in your real life? Oelklaus helps you bridge the gap between what you feel you should be and what you truly can enjoy with authenticity. Many people have a work face and a play face. If that is you then you will enjoy a practical and spiritual journey to reconnect your parts!

If you are experienced on the spiritual path and well versed in meditation, you too will learn even more. A deeper level of understanding is before you.

The author walks you through “wayfaring” to “wayfinding.” She explains the transition and how to make that leap.

She gives you tools to aid in transforming thoughts, actions and beliefs. You will feel the baggage being lifted. Oelklaus writes with her heart and infinite wisdom.
She outlines how not to be a victim in your personal and personal life. Looking for the value in others is often a first step. What are the new possibilities with people in your life? She discusses boundaries and the importance of false expectations. What impact does your ego have on your ability to change? The author writes about the power of truth and love as a new kind of fire in your life. She outlines many techniques and methodologies in each chapter.

This is a self guide book; a tool to help you "tune" in to your feelings and intentions by first loving yourself.

Her stories are heart warming and informative. The exercises at the end of the chapters will help you on a very personal and deep level, allowing you to stretch, affirm, and free yourself. She provides excellent references and many suggestions for further reading.

Authenticity is a read away. Well done.

This book has been provided and reviewed as part of the www.reviewthebook team. ( )
  kathieoc | Apr 8, 2012 |
Journey from Head to Heart by Nancy Oelklaus
Publisher: Loving Healing Press © 2008
ISBN: 978-1-932690-43-9
(Living and Working Authentically)
I was given an advanced copy by Review the Book dot com.
Nancy has done an excellent job writing her book and helping others with many personal issues.
She brings a common movie to your mind as she conveys her meaning well enough that a two year old could understand. Although her book gave my brain much to think about and to ponder as I search for my own authentic self in my mid-40’s! In order to living a life that aligns with who you truly are, Nancy brings awareness, and many tools that make you accomplish your true identity. Each chapter has questions at the end for self development. It took me longer to post a review on this book because of the thought process and self awareness I had discovered while reading it.
Nancy provides tools, a map, and references to help you on your own journey. This is the one and only book you will need for 2012 and self awareness with a touch of spirituality and scriptures to help encourage you to keep going on your own journey.
QUOTE: From page 180
Turn Into the Slide
When the care slips on ice,
Turn into the slide;
Yield to the weakness,
Foot off the brake.
Fighting an conquering
Are not okay
For a slide, Do it,
And you die.
The slide leads you,
Through you did not chose,
To better place,