Room of Doom by M. C. King
331338,203 (3)None

Review by: Humberto

Tough Topics: Bet money, Fight a lot
The main character is Zack and the problem is that Zack always makes jokes on Cody, Mady, London, and Estibon. Then Cody, Mady, London, and Estibon made a plan to scare Zack and it worked.
My exciting part was when Estibon starts to fart a lot when he was going downstairs. My least exciting part was when they scared Zack when he was going to bed. The setting of this book is in a hotel because that is where they live.
I think people who like comedy and books about other kids should read this book because this is a good book to read. This book is about two twins that are 13 yrs old and that this boy named Zack likes to scare and make jokes on other people in the hotel. He does not have anything else to do and because he does not do his homework. He is a boy that likes to bother people a lot and he is a boy that likes to take money away from his brother.
The rating for this book is a four because it was a good book but it was not the best book I read but this book kept my attention for a while. I still enjoyed this book because this was a good book I read. I gave this book the rating of four because I thought that there was going to be more information because this book needed more to be a better book but oh well it still was a good book to read. ( )
  bplteen | May 15, 2012 |

When Zack and Cody hear the legend of the hotel's haunted room, they decide to spend the night there to see if the rumors are true. Soon their hotel friends drop by and a lonely night of ghost-watching turns into a full-on séance!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:19 -0400)

Maybe Zack and Cody aren't the most unusual residents of the Tipton Hotel after all! Rumor has it there's a ghost in room 613. The twins decide to spend the night in the haunted room to see if the stories are true.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,992,389 books! | Top bar: Always visible